to install my sims, download the file and place it in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/SavedSims



om mijn sims te installeren, download de file en plaats hem in Mijn Documenten/Electronic Arts/De Sims 3/SavedSims

3/15/2011

Romeo/Pompous Teal

funny enough, both Romeo's and Pompous' personalities were based off of two characters from a manga I once read but never finished.
Parfait Tic!

Ichi Shinpo as Romeo Teal





and Daiya Shinpo as Pompous Teal









Romeo Teal
Pompous Teal

feel free to leave questions about CC in the comment section below!

5 comments:

  1. *Swoooon*

    I just re-fell in love with that manga. I love it!! Those images just brought back so many memories of reading manga in the dead of the night...AmAZING!!

    You got Daiya and Ichi perfectly!

    ...I never got to finish it either. Mangafox never got all the chapters up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/4/11 11:37

    where is popous teal's hair from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4/4/11 11:37

    *pompous

    ReplyDelete