to install my sims, download the file and place it in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/SavedSims



om mijn sims te installeren, download de file en plaats hem in Mijn Documenten/Electronic Arts/De Sims 3/SavedSims

3/15/2011

Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Shugo Chara)



one of my absolute favourite anime characters~
(he's a cat, so what'd you expect?)









far from completely satisfied with the outcome, but because of growing demand I decided to upload him nyways and let you guys be the judge of that. I'm pretty convinced the game could never do him justice, though, as with a lot of other animated characters.

mediafire

for Ikuto to show up correctly, please consider downloading some of the many sliders I've listed on the right!~

hair

feel free to leave questions about CC in the comment section below!

2 comments:

  1. I love Ikuto so much. I swooned the first time I saw him in Shugo Chara. You did a really good sim version of him :D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh bullocks me too!! ;~; he's quite the irresistible chap, no?

    and thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete