to install my sims, download the file and place it in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/SavedSims



om mijn sims te installeren, download de file en plaats hem in Mijn Documenten/Electronic Arts/De Sims 3/SavedSims

10/11/2010

Lynne Tea







mediafire

hair by Peggy
blusher and eyeshadow by Lady Frontbum
eyeliner by subaxi
Vans (8) by lilisims (a lot of my sims wear these)

her lipstick's my signature lipstick that I use on almost every Sim I create, but I have no clue where I got it or what it's called.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous29/4/11 02:04

    Lynn is absolutely adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. katieanne15/6/11 00:33

    i was wondering if you could help me out,
    i don't know why but peggy's website refuses to show up on my computer (imac) and all i get is the bottom of the pages, with nothing clickable.

    Could you link me to this hair another way?

    sorry for troubling you with this but i love this hair on her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how about trying another browser? Firefox, maybe? :)
    I know from experience Peggy's website tends to not work when using Google Chrome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. katieanne16/6/11 07:33

    okay, thanks i'll try that! i'm on an imac so im running safari.. silly peggy's website. :3

    ReplyDelete